Dinesh Chand Sanwal (ITIL v3.0)
Contact No: +91 8882415406,+91 9069367286, Email ID: email@example.com
Address: c-1/91/1,gali no.-3,Rama Vihar,Delhi-110081
Telecom and Network (Customer Services & Operation)
• A Technocrat with over 17 months of experience in Business Relationship Management , Network Operation Management, Service Delivery in Telecom and Network domain.
• Presently working with Radius Infratel Pvt. Ltd as Trainee Operation Engineer(North India) –Customer services and Operation for Domestic key clients like Airtel, Tata, Mtnl, Nextra’s ISP on variety of Projects, Service Delivery and Service management Domain.
• Responsible for the management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
• Hands on experience with Cisco routers and switches, Data center with NEBS platform, worked on broadband systems with integration of networking platform, MSAN AN2K (ONTS), Cloud (SaaS, IaaS), ROI & NNI.
• Extremely focus on voice of customer, service review, continual service improvement, customer satisfaction and followed best practices of ITIL v3.0
• Interact well with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, professional and technical levels.
• Deft at analyzing needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
• Expertise in managing business operations across market with key focus on top line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
• An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, decision making and client relationship management skills.
NOTABLE HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS THE TENURE
• Conducted and participated in Techno show, seminars and workshops on emerging technologies.
• Earned best project award at MSA (for Designing a network through integration of telecom and networking)
• Earned employee of the month in Milestone Achievers OPC Pvt. Ltd. Jan 2016
• Attended Coffee Chat with Senior Leaders of the Industry.
• Published Articles and Blogs on cloud computing and caf 2 cash
Relationship Management Customer Engagement Service Delivery Management CSI Retention Management Service Operations Escalation Management
Service Management (Domestic clients)
• Relationship Management
• Voice of Customer
• Service Assurance (SLA, Audits, SIP, Service review, Incident Management.)
• Retention Management
• Revenue Enhancement (Projects under cost saving and Revenue Enhancement)
• Escalation Management
Service Delivery (Domestic clients)
• Day to day Run operations.
• Project Delivery
• Own and meet all customer deliverables from a customer standpoint.
• Drive Projects taking inputs from business & other teams as applicable .End to end – planning, implementation, escalation, and reporting and customer signoff.
• Managing Partnerships and Competencies and extremely strong focus on Customer management.
• Customer relationship part and ensuring the reporting on the performance of the team is done on periodic basis in line with ITIL
• Participate / Conduct all periodic reviews and status reporting, shift scheduling and other agreed upon metrics and deliverables with client
Highlights: MILESTONE ACHIEVERS OPTICAL PVT. LTD. SEPTEMBER 2015 TO AUGUST 2016
• Provide feedback of the customer expectations to the respective process owners
• Analyse VOC (Voice of Customer) and work on better customer experience.
• Provide relevant Quality of Service reports and lead/manage the Service Review with the Customer, identifying any service gaps and producing Action Plans to close. SLA, TAT, SIPs (Service Improvement Plans) Audits, Incident & Problem management.
• Acts as the third escalation level for any customer issues.
Voice of Customer
• Analyse VOC and work on better customer experience.
• CSAT survey
Revenue Enhancement (Projects under cost saving and Revenue Enhancement)
• Provide relevant support to sales on technical solution and revenue enhancement
• Interacting directly with customers to generate leads for Sales Team.
• Ensuring the revenue is generated on all Portfolio products through workshops and through what’s New in MSA
• Support billing and collection teams for outstanding payment collection from customer and resolve billing issues if any persist with adequate permanent
• Measure % of churn from existing customer service’s and takes immediate proper action to avoid or decrease it.
• Manage customer queries, service related issues.Relationship Management
• Acts as the customers interface for all major projects from design phase.
• Capture customer pain points.
• Undertakes identification of root causes and the development/implementation of associated action plans to maintain/improve customer delight.
Highlights : Radius Infratel Pvt. Ltd. Sep 2016 to Present
Customer service delivery in Integrated Optical Network Services
• Build and manage physical network infrastructure including carrier and the network elements.
• Providing integrated services like IP Telephony, Video Telephony, IPTV, Ethernet broadband, Intercom, IP Camera, Cable TV etc. to customers on a single FTTH line.
• Working on Optical Telecom Switches (Alcatel Lucent, Ericsson, and Calex).
• Actively involved in providing high-end telecom services to customers. My job is to look after the Wellbeing of network and accordingly make sure that all the components of network are in working and effective state.
• Proving resolution to customer of Airtel, Tata and Nextra with in SLA and customer satisfaction.
• Diagnosing the area of fault by applying Point to Point Diagnosing Technique when there is failure of services and rectifying it up to the customer’s satisfaction level.
• Also working on the maintenance of BLMs and OLTs and making sure they are working properly.
• Assigning complaints to engineers and follow up them and making sure that all the complaints and requests are resolved within SLA time.
• Build internal team, training and upgrade of deployment manpower.
Technical Skills, Seminars/workshops, Paper Publication, Projects
• Knowledge and hands on: Information and Communication Technology (ICT Model)
• Cloud Computing –SaaS, IaaS, Private & Public Cloud, Hands on AWS platform (Co-location, Data Storage, Flexible Computing, Private Cloud, Fixed Data Network and Infrastructure).
• Knowledge of Data Centre with NEBS platform.
• Networking Technologies Routing Protocols (hands on & Project) RIP V1.0 2.0, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF. VLAN, DHCP, NETTING, Frame Relay etc.
• Broadband Technologies – End to End integration of telecom and networking technologies like IPLC, NPLC, ILL, FTTx(GPON, EPON, ONT/ONU,BLM, ODF, CO), OSP & ISP, Configuration of routers and switches (Cisco 2600, 1841, 3600, 2950)
• MSAN- configuration and Designing, Optical access network, ONTS
Seminars & Workshops –
Organized and Participated at Milestone Achievers Pvt. Ltd.
• Seminars on Emerging technologies
• Cloud – Next gen business and opportunity
• Market Requirements
• Trend Analysis & Scope of Engineering.
• Virtual labs.
Paper Publications: –
• History of Telecommunication (H.O.T)
• ONE NETWORK TOTAL SOLUTION (ONTS)
• CAF to Cash
• Network Testing(OTDR&LSPM)
• CAN using NETCOMM
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• ITIL v3.0 Certified-EXIN
• Diploma (ECE) from Pusa Institute of Technology with aggregate 82.02%.
• Secondary Examination from B. M. Bharti Model Sr. Sec. School, Delhi in the year 2013 with aggregate 95%.
• Sr. Secondary Examination from NIOS Board in year 2016
• Customer Strategically Relationship & Customer Management Workshop(Customer Centricity)
• Emerging Technologies.
• EPON and GPON Technologies.