Dinesh Chand Sanwal (ITIL v3.0)
Contact No: +91 8882415406,+91 8851489146, Email ID: email@example.com
Address: C-1/91/1, Street no.-3, Rama Vihar, Delhi-110081
Telecom and Network (Customer Services & Operation)
- A Technocrat with over 2+ Year of experience in Network Planning and Innovation, Network Operation, Business Relationship Management and Service Delivery in Telecom and Network domain.
- Presently working with Nokia Siemens Network Pvt Ltd as Incident Management Coordinator/ Lead for Bharti Airtel Africa Project (12 Countries) –Customer services and Operation for end to end Delivery of services.
- Extremely focus on voice of customer, service review, continual service improvement, customer satisfaction and followed best practices of ITIL v3.0.
- Coordinate and drive Network Incidents based on ITIL Incident Management framework in order to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible.
- Manage & drive Telecommunication, Network & IT infrastructure escalated incidents.
- Helping in driving the optimization of technology operations though system/services performance, data and analysis. Collect data, analyze and report on performance, usage and trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Deft at analyzing needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, decision making and client relationship management skills.
NOTABLE HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS THE TENURE
- Conducted and participated in Techno show, seminars and workshops on emerging technologies.
- Earned best project award at MSA (for Designing a network through integration of telecom and networking).
- Earned employee of the month in Milestone Achievers OPC Pvt. Ltd. Jan’2016
- Attended Coffee Chat with Senior Leaders of the Industry.
- Published Articles and Blogs on Cloud Computing, CAF 2 CASH, and on FTTX Network.
- Earn Best Performance of the Month in Nokia Siemens Pvt. Ltd. Nov’2017.
|Service Management||Project Management||Incident and Events Management||Problem Management|
|Change Management||Escalation Management||Retention Management||Churn Management|
|Performance Management||Team Management||Service Delivery Management||Vendor Management|
|Customer Engagement||SLA-OLA Management||Churn Management||CSI|
Service Management (Global and Domestic clients)
- Relationship Management
- Voice of Customer
- Service Assurance (SLA, Governance and Audits, SIP, Service review, Incident Management.)
- Retention Management
- Revenue Enhancement (Projects under cost saving and Revenue Enhancement)
- Escalation Management
Planning and Project Management (Domestic clients)
Acts as the customer’s interface for all major projects from design phase.
Interface with project stakeholders /Project Leads for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications. Interact with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work from business discussion till operation. Co-ordinate for smooth implementation of the project at client location. Extend post-implementation, application maintenance and technical support to the client. Manage the planning, design, implementation and coordination of Telecom Networks entailing Planning, Infrastructure & System Design, Implementation, Operation and Optimisation. Coordinate for major hardware upgrades / changeovers etc. in the Telecom Systems network. Design & execute installation & configuration of LAN / WAN, governed by communication protocols.
Service Delivery (Global and Domestic clients)
- Day to day Run operations.
- Project Delivery
- Own and meet all customer deliverables from a customer standpoint.
- Drive Projects taking inputs from business & other teams as applicable. End to end – planning, implementation, escalation, and reporting and customer signoff.
- Managing Partnerships and Competencies and extremely strong focus on Customer management.
- Customer relationship part and ensuring the reporting on the performance of the team is done on periodic basis in line with ITIL
- Participate / Conduct all periodic reviews and status reporting, shift scheduling and other agreed upon metrics and deliverables with client
Highlights: Milestone Achievers Optical pvt. ltd. september 2015 to august 2016
- Provide feedback of the customer expectations to the respective process owners
- Analyse VOC (Voice of Customer) and work on better customer experience.
- Provide relevant Quality of Service reports and lead/manage the Service Review with the Customer, identifying any service gaps and producing Action Plans to close. SLA, TAT, SIPs (Service Improvement Plans) Audits, Incident & Problem management.
- Acts as the third escalation level for any customer issues.
Voice of Customer
- Analyse VOC and work on better customer experience.
- CSAT survey
Revenue Enhancement (Projects under cost saving and Revenue Enhancement)
- Provide relevant support to sales on technical solution and revenue enhancement
- Interacting directly with customers to generate leads for Sales Team.
- Ensuring the revenue is generated on all Portfolio products through workshops and through what’s New in MSA
- Support billing and collection teams for outstanding payment collection from customer and resolve billing issues if any persist with adequate permanent
- Measure % of churn from existing customer service’s and takes immediate proper action to avoid or decrease it.
- Manage customer queries, service related issues.Relationship Management
- Acts as the customers interface for all major projects from design phase.
- Capture customer pain points.
- Undertakes identification of root causes and the development/implementation of associated action plans to maintain/improve customer delight.
Highlights: Radius Infratel Pvt. Ltd. Sep 2016 to Present
Customer Service Design in Integrated Optical Network Services
- Build and manage physical network infrastructure including carrier and the network elements.
- Providing integrated services like IP Telephony, Video Telephony, IPTV, Ethernet broadband, Intercom, IP Camera, Cable TV etc. to customers on a single FTTH line.
- Working on Optical Telecom Switches (Alcatel Lucent, Ericsson, and Calex).
- Actively involved in providing high-end telecom services to customers. My job is to look after the Wellbeing of network and accordingly make sure that all the components of network are in working and effective state.
- Proving resolution to customer of Airtel, Tata and Nextra with in SLA and customer satisfaction.
- Diagnosing the area of fault by applying Point to Point Diagnosing Technique when there is failure of services and rectifying it up to the customer’s satisfaction level.
- Also working on the maintenance of BLMs and OLTs and making sure they are working properly.
- Assigning complaints to engineers and follow up them and making sure that all the complaints and requests are resolved within SLA time.
- Build internal team, training and upgrade of deployment manpower.
Highlights: US Technology International Pvt. Ltd.(Client- Nokia Siemens Network Pvt. Ltd.) Sep 2017 to Present
Customer Service Operation & ICO (Integrated customer operation) Projects.
- Management of telecommunication, network & IT infrastructure escalated incidents.
- Responsible for E2E Alarm Monitoring / Fault Management operations & Incident Management for Africa CS / PS / BSS / TXN domains.
- Ensure all shift engineers (40 people approx.) follow the agreed support processes and procedures of Alarm escalation & resolution.
- Ensure the up time and response time SLAs/OLAs for services are met and or exceeded, coordinate between multiple support teams and with vendors to delivery incident resolution.
- Regularly follow up with the whole internal Management of GDC for smoothly flow of Project for better output.
- Create action plans to address issues and gaps in monitoring deliverables/service to ensure that proper monitoring exists to pro-actively identify issues and leading indicators.
- Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Adherence to Incident Management Key Performance Indicators.
- Analysis of open / pending / non-moving tickets.
- Aligning all the stake holders during Critical/Catastrophe outages.
- Escalating Emergency & Critical Incidents through Calls & Mails with the Customer, GDC Manager, Project Head, and Operations Head & Operation Director.
- Technical assistance to AM Teams.
- Shift roster management of AM teams.
- Coordination & follow up with FM & MS teams for faster resolution of faults.
- Follow up for RFO/RCA & preparation of Technical Incident/RCA Reports.
- Handling the escalations raised by customer.
- Tools maintenance & issues follow up with concerned teams.
- Handling OSS issues with OSS & Connectivity Teams.
- Collecting all the feedback from all the domains & sharing report with customer through Mails & MIS reports.
Alert & Documentation.
- Alert the appropriate teams (per incident and event management processes) to provide warning/notification that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occurred.
- Document concerns and findings, collect all pertinent data (to include comparison of exception data and normal data) and ensure incident/event tracking tools are updated according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Incident trackers and reports bid up and management.
Technical Skills, Seminars/workshops, Paper Publication, Projects
- Knowledge and hands on: Information and Communication Technology (ICT Model)
- Cloud Computing –SaaS, IaaS, Private & Public Cloud, Hands on AWS platform (Co-location, Data Storage, Flexible Computing, Private Cloud, Fixed Data Network and Infrastructure).
- Knowledge of Data Centre with NEBS platform.
- Networking Technologies Routing Protocols (hands on & Project) RIP V1.0 2.0, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF. VLAN, DHCP, NETTING, Frame Relay etc.
- Broadband Technologies – End to End integration of telecom and networking technologies like IPLC, NPLC, ILL, FTTx(GPON, EPON, ONT/ONU,BLM, ODF, CO), OSP & ISP, Configuration of routers and switches (Cisco 2600, 1841, 3600, 2950)
- MSAN– configuration and Designing, Optical access network, ONTS.
- Softwares: UFM, Netcool, ITSM, PT4, Power Bi, MS Office.
Seminars & Workshops – Organized and Participated at Milestone Achievers Pvt. Ltd.
- Seminars on Emerging technologies
- Cloud – Next gen business and opportunity
- Market Requirements
- Trend Analysis & Scope of Engineering.
- Virtual labs.
Paper Publications: –
- History of Telecommunication (H.O.T)
- ONE NETWORK TOTAL SOLUTION (ONTS)
- CAF to Cash
- Network Testing(OTDR&LSPM)
- CAN using NETCOMM.
- FTTX, EOC and LAN Projects for IP Telephony, Video Telephony, IPTV, Ethernet broadband, Intercom, IP Camera, DTH & Cable TV etc. to customers on a single FTTH line for Customers such as Indianbulls, Jaypee, Ashiana, Supertech, Mahagun, ATS, Gaur, Omaxe, Ansal and Paramount(region: Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Agra, Mumbai, Banagalore, Himachal etc.)
CERTIFICATIONS and EDUCATION
- ITIL v3.0 Certified-EXIN
- Diploma (ECE) from Pusa Institute of Technology with aggregate 82.02%.
- Secondary Examination from B. M. Bharti Model Sr. Sec. School, Delhi in the year 2013 with aggregate 95%.
- Secondary Examination from NIOS Board in year 2016
- Customer Strategically Relationship & Customer Management Workshop(Customer Centricity)
- Emerging Technologies.
- EPON and GPON Technologies.
- Responsible and reliable.
- To maintain neat and clean environment in and around work place.
- Flexible & Dependable with a strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation.